Travel like a professional nomad
Whether you are a future digital nomad or an experienced one that wants to improve their travel planning,
you are in the RIGHT PLACE 📍
Since I arrived in Bali a few weeks ago, I’ve interacted with other nomads and realized some of them were paying their accommodation way too much, or sometimes didn’t even get the right visa or insurance ❌
That led me to build The Nomad Planner and share all my ressources and tips to organize your next digital nomad experience the best way possible.
✅ A 3-step method from booking to arriving
✅ My best tips to save money while travelling
✅ 7 proven checklist and comparator templates
✅ 15+ digital resources to help you organize
What customers think about it ♥️
- Good job! I have left a 5 stars! Like your travel tips & comparators! @heymirako
- Great work, I really liked some neat features you put in the planner especially the neighborhood mood tracker is a gem of a find. I loved the format of going through each phase of the travel. I will definitely put it to use whenever I travel next. @saigalsn
- Been a digital nomad since 2016-17 and the checklists are def helpful! @pravin_33
- Organized, great user experience, easy to navigate and follow. Step by step is very clear. Nice work! @salielim
How to download The Nomad Planner
- Create a FREE account in Notion if you don't already have one.
- Click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate the template to your workspace.
I'd be happy to answer your questions on Twitter 📩